We are glad to publish useful content that will be interesting to our readers.
Email us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the topics we are interested in: Eyelash extension, Salon and personnel management, Bookkeeping, Client psychology, Marketing, Health (salon services related) and anything that may fit close to these topics. No obvious or hidden ads please.
Technical requirements (to be sent in email): author’s name, city and country, short summary (1-2 sentences) about the article, marked phrases you want our readers to pay attention to. Images: at least 3 images to choose from and 1-2 images for background if needed, no watermarks, no collages or any overlay like additional text.
2. Lash art or competition winning photos.
Please attach photos in good size and quality (not less then 2000px per side and 300 DPI). No watermarks, frames, collages or text allowed.
In the email mark the following:
Your name, city and country and some details about the work: what event it was made for, if it took any place in competition, if it was used in any other magazines and your technical information like brand, colors, lash lengths, decoration, topic and your ideas put to the image (for lash art). Team and photographer’s names are appreciated, but optional.
We have several options for advertising from the 1/8 of the page to the Front and Back cover.
Lash Global Magazine ads requirements
Article inclusion process
Prior to publishing articles we discuss the topics you can offer. Preferably it has to be something of your field of expertise, or just something you’re ok to share.
After the article is ready and checked by our editor, we choose the most fitting illustrations from the sent ones and create page design according to our magazine’s common styling.
Spelling and grammar
The article must be 5,000 to 20,000 characters in length and checked for spelling and grammar. The content should be interesting and useful for beauticians and should contain professional terminology. If we find the article interesting but hard to read or containing a lot of mistakes, we may not publish it.
Author’s info and accompanying illustrations
– The article must have the name of the author and at least one link to author’s main website or social media page. Alternatively, it can contain an email address. The country and city the author resides in is also required!
– Please, include at least one photo of the author on single-tone background (or the photo taken at their working place) and at least three (3) thematical illustrations for the article.
– Please, provide us at least two (2) variants of the title.
– Font: Verdana 11pt, no space interval.
– If you are sending us Lash Art pictures and want us to credit the team, please, supply the list of names and roles of the people you would like credited.
– It is very important that you are the owner of the pictures that you send us, or that you have all the needed rights to use them in third-party publications!
– Photos must be high quality JPEG, PNG, PDF or TIFF with a minimum of 2,000 px on the smaller side in CMYK 300 DPI.
– Do not add watermarks, overlay text or logos.
– Do not enlarge or crop original images. We will do it ourselves if required.
– Please, make sure the photo is made and retouched by a professional photographer and/or retoucher. Bad quality photos will be declined for publication.