Thank you very much for your interest in my training!
Here is the general information that you need to know.
AVAILABLE TRAINING TYPES:
Here are the most popular types of on-site training I’m currently offering for groups:
– Basic volume course takes either 2 days or 1 day intensive, with live model practice
– Mega volume + Volume advanced. 1-day intensive or 2 day course, with live model practice
– Ultimate volume workshop. 1-day volume workshop and all-volume troubleshooting, no live model
1. The base price is:
– Basic volume course: 933.51 EUR (per person) for a group of 8 or more trainees, mini-kit included (AW glue 5ml, 2 trays of lashes 20 lines each, volume tweezers).
– MEGA volume course + Volume advanced: 933.51 EUR (per person) for a group of 8 or more trainees, mini-kit included (AW glue 5ml, 2 trays of lashes 20 lines each, volume tweezers).
– Ultimate volume workshop: 691,24 EUR per person for a group of 10 or more trainees, mini-kit NOT included.
The Organizer (the host) may set any additional fees for the students for hosting and other expenses as necessary.
2. We provide the materials for the training, but if the students want an Angel Wings starter kit and it was not included in the course price they will need to order them separately.
3. There is one free spot on the course for the Organizer or their representative!
4. At the end of the course I will provide certificates of course completion in English or 2 languages: English + the language of your choice.
5. I offer training in English or Russian only, so if you require training in another language you would need to arrange for an interpreter yourself.
6. The Organizer take it upon themselves to make all the necessary arrangements for the master class, including the spot for the training and any meals or coffee for breaks.
The training location must have air conditioning / heating, lamps, massage tables, pillows, chairs, tables, board, blankets, sheets for the massage tables and disposable tools like cotton pads, napkins and so on.
7. Angel Wings volume tweezers, glue and lashes will be provided to the trainees for the duration of the training, however, they are strongly encouraged to bring their own tweezers and materials (glue stone, mask, etc.) to the volume courses.
8. Either the Organizer or the trainees must provide the models for practice (one model per trainee).
9. The Organizer collects the money and transfers them to Angel Wings. The amount covering my travel expenses (1500 EUR) should be transferred to me at least three weeks in advance via PayPal or VISA. The rest I should receive 1-2 weeks before the date of the course via PayPal or VISA.
For additional questions, please, message us using the contact form on the page below or our social networks.