Volume training is an advanced knowledge you will need to offer new qualitative, in-demand and valuable services of eyelash extension.
My aim as a trainer here is to give you all the basics needed to create flawless work, help you to find the right technique that will make you work faster and more productive.
ADVANTAGES OF OUR TRAINING COURSES:
– Individual training available (in Montreal, Canada). If it’s not a group I give you all my attention.
– I do my best to make you provide the best of your results starting the 1st day. I’ll stop you from making popular mistakes and won’t let them turn to habits.
– Worth every penny. Valuable training with a good specialist is the way to return and multiply the money spent in the nearest future, to put reasonably higher price for your own services.
– Mentoring. I want to be proud of my students so I’m always glad to help. I want to raise champions, especially as I’m an international champion, judge and an organizer of an International Championship myself. (new site 2019 – http://lashglobal.com/), you get access to the closed group where you can get all the answers after the training from me or your colleagues.
– Skillful trainer. I have a lot of experience as a technician, lash championship winner, an international judge, speaker and a trainer.
Classic and volume – what’s the difference
Types of volume extensions
Methods and styles of extension
Scheme of volume eyelash extension (types, effects)
New effects in extensions
– correcting imperfections of a natural lash-line
Individual modeling of the shape of the eyes with volumes
Familiarity with the materials for the extension
Choosing perfect materials
– tweezers for volume
– glue -//-
– lashes -//-
– other helpful supplies
Features of working with the instruments and supplies
Proper preparation of the workplace (sanitation tools, lighting, convenience for the master and client)
Contraindications to volume eyelash extension
“Right” & “Wrong” in lash fans
Correction of volume extension
Careful removal of volume extensions
New technologies in extension
Secrets and tricks of “pure” extension
Practice of the acquired knowledge on a model
Analysis of errors
Question – Answer
+ eyelash decoration mini course as a gift
After a training I need you to give me a detailed feedback! I want to know that my course’s information was understood by you and I helped you to get a better result!
The training includes coffee breaks
Want more? I’ll be glad to give you more interesting features to know in my Volume Advanced training, where you will gain more experience to create a flawless work!
In time there will start an online training and a subscription called Eyelash extension Professional secrets, where I put all important information about that slowed me down from achieving all of my goals in Lashing and how to speed up your skills to a faster results. Generally, it’s a lash encyclopedia for lash artists with any experience!
PRICE for MONTREAL: 1600 CAD +tax, volume mini kit included
Training day/place is only reserved after non-refundable $350cad deposit. Please note, it’s also non-refundable in case you reschedule the training for any reason.
Volume starter kit:
– 2 eyelash trays
– 1 pair of volume tweezers
– 1 glue 5ml
For questions, please, message us using the contact form on the page below or our social networks.