Thank you very much for your interest in my training!
Here is the general information that you need to know.
AVAILABLE TRAINING TYPES:
Here are the most popular types of on-site training I’m currently offering for groups:
– Expert volume training course takes either 2 days or 1 day intensive (preferable)
– Expert volume workshop, 5-7 hours, theory + fan making practice, 1 day, no live model
– Expert volume and Mega volume (1-day intensive course only with live model practice)
– Expert volume training + instant fan workshop, (2 days with live model practice)
1. The base price is
– Expert volume training (lvl 2): 920 USD per person for a group of 6 or more trainees, mini-kit included (AW glue 5ml, 2 trays of lashes 20 lines each, volume tweezers).
– Expert volume workshop (lvl 2): 720 USD per person for a group of 10 or more trainees, mini-kit included (AW glue 5ml, 2 trays of lashes 20 lines each, volume tweezers).
– Expert Volume and Mega volume (lvl 3): 920 USD per person for a group of 6 or more trainees, mini-kit included (AW glue 5ml, 2 trays of lashes 20 lines each, volume tweezers).
– Expert volume training + instant fan workshop (lvl 2): 1300 USD per person for a group of 6 or more trainees with mini-kit included (AW glue 5ml, 2 trays of lashes 20 lines each, volume tweezers).
The Organizer (the host) may set any additional fees for the students for hosting and other expenses as necessary.
2. We provide the materials for the training, but if the students want an Angel Wings starter kit and it was not included in the course price they will need to order them separately.
3. There is one free spot on the course for the Organizer!
4. At the end of the course I will provide certificates of course completion in English or 2 languages: English + the language of your choice.
5. I offer training in English or Russian only, so if you require training in another language you would need to arrange for an interpreter yourself.
6. The Organizer take it upon themselves to make all the necessary arrangements for the master class, including the spot for the training and any meals or coffee for breaks.
The training location must have air conditioning / heating, lamps, couches, pillows, chairs, tables, board, blankets and sheets for the couches.
7. Angel Wings volume tweezers, glue and lashes will be provided to the trainees for the duration of the training, however, they are strongly encouraged to bring their own tweezers and materials (glue stone, mask, etc.) to the volume courses.
8. Either the Organizer or the trainees must provide the models for practice (one model per trainee).
9. The Organizer collects the money and transfers them to Angel Wings. The amount covering my travel expenses (2000 USD) should be transferred to me two weeks in advance via PayPal or VISA. The rest I should receive via PayPal or VISA a few days before the date of the course.
For additional questions, please, message us using the contact form on the page below or our social networks.