Information for courses in 2019
Thank you very much for your interest in my training!
INVITATION CONDITIONS BY COUNTRY:
AVAILABLE 1-DAY OR 2-DAYS TRAINING TYPES OUT OF MONTREAL:
Here are the types of one-day on-site training I’m currently offering for groups:
– Mega volume
– Mega volume (with instant fan workshop)
– Skill building (volume advanced)
– Championship preparation
– Volume advanced workshop
– …other Curriculum by request
1. Additional income. The Organizer (the host) may set any additional fees for the students for hosting and other expenses as necessary.
2. There is one free spot on the course for the Organizer with certification!
3. We help with collecting groups with promotion in social networks (in the frame of our upcoming training).
4. The best up-to-date knowledge.
5. The opportunity to grow your audience. Especially valuable for trainers and lash supply sellers.
For additional questions, please, message us using the contact form on the page below or our social networks.
CHECKLIST FOR NEW ORGANIZERS:
1) Get a place for renting. If you have your salon, count how many tables (for live model training day) you can fit in. If you don’t have your on place, you can rent it in a hotel.
2) If you don’t have enough massage tables, please make sure to ask the trainees to bring them to the training. Same goes for the lamps.
3) Humidifiers, fans/coolers, extension cords. These are necessary, so make sure everything is present in a room. It’s ideally to check which temperature and humidity will be in the training room.
4) Make sure there’s a board and markers for training
5) Sign the contract for booking the place if you rent it. All rent expenses will be covered by Angel Wings and included into the training price. Same goes for renting massage tables and any other equipment. Save the receipts.
6) Advertise the training as much as you can, share it with lash friends and colleagues, it will greatly help us to promote it without any expenses.
7) Call each trainee before the course, ask them about if they have a model (if the training requires) or they need one. Tell them the timing of the training and ask to bring their tweezers and other mentioned (on the training page) stuff that they need to have
8) If you need to help them with models, please take the deposits from each models ($15-$30) to guarantee their visit. The amount will be returned to them on a training. We don’t charge models.
9) Make sure to bring/set some snacks and drinks in the training room. Each trainee has to have at least one bottle of clear water.
10) You’re all set! See ya!