Treinamento de extensão de cílios no Brasil
Thank you very much for your interest in my training!
Here is the general information that you need to know.
AVAILABLE TRAINING TYPES:
Here are the most popular types of on-site training I’m currently offering for groups:
– Ultimate volume workshop, 5-7 hours, theory + fan making practice, 1 day, no live model
– Mega volume + Volume advanced (1-day intensive course only with live model practice)
– Volume perfection training + instant fan workshop, (2 days with live model practice)
– Any other by request
1. The base price is
– Ultimate volume workshop: 491,53 USD per person for a group of 10 or more trainees, mini-kit NOT included.
– Ultimate volume workshop + mini-kit: 717,33 USD per person for a group of 10 or more trainees, mini-kit included (AW glue 5ml, 2 trays of lashes 20 lines each, volume tweezers).
– Basic volume training: 692,41 USD per person for a group of 8 or more trainees, mini-kit NOT included.
– Basic volume training + mini-kit: 918,21 USD per person for a group of 8 or more trainees, mini-kit included (AW glue 5ml, 2 trays of lashes 20 lines each, volume tweezers).
– Mega volume + Volume advanced: 918,21 USD per person for a group of 8 or more trainees, mini-kit included (AW glue 5ml, 2 trays of lashes 20 lines each, volume tweezers).
– Volume perfection training + instant fan workshop: 1292,21 USD per person for a group of 8 or more trainees with mini-kit included (AW glue 5ml, 2 trays of lashes 20 lines each, volume tweezers).
The Organizer (the host) may set any additional fees for the students for hosting and other expenses as necessary.
2. We provide the materials for the training, but if the students want an Angel Wings starter kit and it was not included in the course price they will need to order them separately.
3. There is one free spot on the course for the Organizer! Practice on live model is not possible if organizer is busy translating.
4. At the end of the course I will provide certificates of course completion in English or 2 languages: English + the language of your choice.
5. I offer training in English or Russian only, so if you require training in another language you would need to arrange for an interpreter yourself.
6. The Organizer take it upon themselves to make all the necessary arrangements for the master class, including the spot for the training and any meals or coffee for breaks.
The training location must have air conditioning / heating, lamps, couches, pillows, chairs, tables, board, blankets and sheets for the couches.
7. Angel Wings volume tweezers, glue and lashes will be provided to the trainees for the duration of the training, however, they are strongly encouraged to bring their own tweezers and materials (glue stone, mask, etc.) to the volume courses.
8. Either the Organizer or the trainees must provide the models for practice (one model per trainee).
9. We collect the payments ourselves via online tool. We should confirm the needed amount of people present MINIMUM a month in advance so I am able to buy the tickets and book a hotel. Otherwise the training might be cancelled and we refund the money to students.
10. Payments to the organizer, like renting space or equipment (if we agree to any of the mentioned in advance) will be paid to the organizer only in case training takes place and after the training within a week (not including transfer delays). Organizer is responsible to count the correct amount so it already include the tax if applicable and any fees that can be taken for transferring the money. If the training cancels, it will be known a month in advance, we do not pay the organizer as we refund students their payments.
For additional questions, please, message us using the contact form on the page below or our social networks.