By booking our services, you confirm that you have read and agree with the following terms*:
1. Health and photographic release
1.1. Our glue for eyelash extensions doesn’t contain natural latex/resins, PMMA or Hidroquinnone, but it is not completely hypoallergenic. We are not responsible for any possible allergic reactions. In case you are very prone to allergies (especially if you have previously experienced allergic reaction to cosmetic substances like creams, mascara, soap, eye shadows, etc) eyelash extension services are not recommended. If you are in doubt, we can perform a patch test at least three days before your appointment to check for any allergic reactions, but it still does not guarantee the absence of allergy in the result because of the difference in the amount of glue used in these cases.
Eyelash extensions may not be suitable for everyone and certain diseases, conditions, diet and lifestyle can occur in premature lash loss.
1.2. Before booking with us you need to check the state of your natural lashes. If you see the absence of many natural lashes and you still want to have extensions done with us, you need to contact us or visit us to know if the service is possible. If you can not determine the state of your natural lashes because you already have extensions, we require a booking only for a removal service first. Please see p.3.4.
1.3. Before we start the procedure, the technician checks the state of your natural lashes. If there are any health issues visible (for ex.: any signs of skin eye infection, parasites or bad state of natural lashes) we save the right of cancelling the procedure on our side with no deposit refund.
1.4. Booking with us you confirm that you don’t have contraindications for eyelash extensions such as previously experienced allergy during eyelash extension or allergy to cyanoacrylate.
1.5. Booking with us you confirm that you:
– do not take any hormonal or metabolic therapy;
– do not have any eye discomfort;
– not allergic to any cosmetic;
– do not suffer from alopecia or trichotillomania;
– do not have any endocrine or metabolic disorder;
– do not have a history of lash loss;
– do not have asthma.
If you do have something mentioned above please contact us prior to making deposit to confirm the procedure is allowed.
1.6. Booking with us you agree to the following:
– I, the undersigned have had the opportunity to discuss any concerns and questions I have about proceeding with the lash service performed by Hanna Babanakava;
– I acknowledge that service carries certain risks;
– Allergies or sensitivities including but not limited to redness, irritation, itching, swelling, and/or ocular distress that are beyond your lash practitioner’s control and responsibility, can occur;
– I understand that self removal of the lashes or picking and/or removal by anyone else may result in lash damage and should only be performed by a lash professional;
– I understand that I am responsible for any medical treatment I may need to receive as a result of getting eyelash extensions;
– I accept full responsibility for these and any other complications which may arise or result during or following the treatment;
– The eyelash extension are performed at my request and no refund will be issued for a finished treatment;
– I need to see a doctor if I have a reaction, My lash artist is not allowed to treat me or prescribe, not recommend any medications or creams to me;
– I have been shown and informed about appropriate lash aftercare.
1.7. You agree to follow the general safety rules:
– turn off your mobile phone;
– do not interrupt the service by trying to open your eyes or answering phone calls;
– chewing bubble gum during the service;
– using strong perfumes or smoking just before your appointment;
– bringing your children, friends of animals to your appointment;
– coming to your appointment inebriated or under the influence of any drugs.
1.8. I hereby consent to before and after photos and video may or may not be used for the purpose of advertising, for educational purposes for Angel Wings students or for the student’s portfolio and social media.
1.9. I hereby consent to before and after photos for office use that can be used in legal matters.
A non-refundable deposit is required in the following cases:
2.1. You are a new client paying for time reservation.
2.2. You have already missed your visit without cancelling it 48 hours in advance, and you want to book a new appointment.
2.3. You have already rebooked your appointment twice.
2.4. You were more then 30 minutes late for your previous appointment.
2.5. You refused to continue your previous service after it had been started for any reason.
2.6. Services for minors are accepted only with the parental allowance. Payment below from the card or PayPal account with the parent’s name is considered to be an agreement with these rules. We leave the right to contact the payee to confirm the payment and identity
Your spot is reserved only after we receive your deposit.
3. Rebooking and cancellation policy
3.1. Rebooking or cancellation has to be done at least 48 hours before your scheduled appointment.
3.2. We cannot guarantee an available spot for another date withing two weeks of your appointment.
3.3. We do not refund your deposit if you refuse the service less then 48 hours in advance.
3.4. We do not refund your deposit in case of removal and further inability to make another extension because of the poor state of your natural lashes.
3.5. We do not refund your deposit if you violate our safety rules and we have cancel your appointment.
4.1. No pets, kids or other people are allowed. In rare cases we can make exceptions for our regular clients. However any such arrangement must be discussed in advance.
4.2. We reserve the right to refuse the service for any reason (e.g. if you have a flu).
4.3. If you are more then 30 min late for any reason, your appointment will be cancelled in case of a time conflict with another client. This event will be considered a no-show.
4.4. You can only rebook your appointment with a new deposit after a no-show.
4.5. In case you are late, but there is no time conflict, you would still have to make a deposit when booking your next appointment.
Your money, whether it is a deposit or the whole fee, can be returned under the following conditions:
5.1. We cancel your appointment due to any circumstances under our control (for ex. the technician is sick or there is no electricity).
5.2. We have to reschedule your appointment from our side.
5.3. You are unable to make the appointment and you let us know at least 48 hours in advance.
Your money will not be returned if the service had been under way before you refuse to continue for any reason. If you refuse the service, we retain your deposit and you are obligated to pay the fee equivalent to the portion of the services already received.
*These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.