Live training gives access to theory in a form of detailed online videos one week prior to the live model practice.
Online training grants you 6 months access to the training videos and certification tasks, and can be extended if needed (C$ 36/mo).
“My classic curriculum is more diverse than an average updated course. The industry is constantly growing, and students want to have more topics and more payback right away. That is why I have added lectures that give my students the opportunity to offer more services and get more different clients right after their first course.
Also, this type of training attracts more people with serious professional intentions and discourages those who are not ready to invest in valuable knowledge that will most likely form the basis of their entire lash education. It is classic training that gets new lash technicians acquainted with the lash industry, and depending on that first experience, whether it is positive or negative, they make up their mind about the industry and set the standard for their work! It is up to their first trainer (me in this case) to teach them all Do’s and Dont’s and show examples and lay down the correct foundation into the head of the student.”
– Hanna, Angel Wings trainer
History of eyelash extension
Types of eyelash extension
Methods, techniques, styles of eyelash extension
How to turn extensions to an instrument for reduction of eyes’ imperfections
– length and thickness
– types of glue
– other supplies
– allergy and how to defend from chemicals
– correct types of working with tweezers
Setting up comfort and safety of our working place:
(sanitary, light, comfort for technician and a client)
Contraindications to eyelash extension
Preparing the eye (makeup, lower lashes treatment)
Correct way of removing eyelashes
Frequent freshman’s mistakes and how to avoid them
Portfolio – what photos win the jackpot
Meeting a client:
– Natural eyelashes’ condition
– Types of eyes, practice
– Get a skill of reading your client’s mind!
Building a client base
Working with objections
Practicing on a live model from beginning to the end.
WHAT YOU GET:
– Classic advanced training
– Certification if practice successful (in 99% live training it is), if for some reason it was not good enough, you still can evaluate with performing another works
– My continuous support after the course in the frames of this program, I’ll be glad to help you in your further success!
– 10% discount on Angel Wings supplies LIFETIME if anything ordered at least once a year
– Starter Kit (valued about 500 CAD):
* 6 eyelash trays
* 2 practice eyelash trays
* 1 pair of classic tweezers
* 1 pair of separation tweezers
* 1 regular “double” tweezers case (if in stock)
* 1 glue 5ml
* 1 glue booster 5ml (if in stock)
* 30 under eye patches
* 50 brushes
* 100 cleaning brushes
* Foam cleanser (if in stock)
* glue stone or glass
* 10 Glue drop palettes
– Eyelash tinting with Refectocil
– 2D volume for beginners
– Hybrid set styling using classic and 2D for beginners
– Skill building videos
Сover the imperfections of your work. Usually it is:
* poor quality of work in the inner and outer corners
* distance from the eyelid
* perfect outline troubles
And much more!
C$ 1,865.00 (~1405 USD)
+ tax if applicable
For installment options feel free to contact us using a contact form below.