In the training you will know the general information how to prepare to the championship and how does it work. How to prepare to the exact championship you’re going to take part in. Plus any other championship preparation help for free in the Facebook Group!
What differs this course from the other championship preparation and makes it our best seller among all our online courses, is that it has TONS of personal up-to-date experience, the most recent information, gets always renewed as soon as new info appears. So this is your complete guide to any competition in any country in the world on any criteria! And all this including my personal support!
Here is the main outline of this course:
1) What the experience groups are, and how many people compete for each prize-winning place and what awaits you at live or online championship
2) How the winner is determined, and what points are given and deducted for in each type of extension
3) How to prepare for the championship technically, creatively and psychologically
4) How to overcome fear and gain confidence in your abilities
5) How to choose a model and what happens if the championship takes place in another country
6) Stratregy of countinng the points in Technical categories and Lash Art
7) Finally and most importantly, in my opinion, I will tell you what I as a judge consider the most common mistakes in championship extensions and how to avoid them.
Many lash artists including those who participated in lash extension competitions do not take any prizes. This happens because you need to be aware of many nuances, which will allow you to get the maximum number of points for your work. Sometimes as little as a single point can separate you from a prize-winning place, and proper evaluation of your own work together with the awareness of your strong and weak sides will help you step up your results.
All this you will learn in my course Eyelash Extension: How to become a Champion.
I must say, this course will not be about the basics such as mixing curls, lengths, and thicknesses, the basics of coloring, speeding up your work or techniques of creating fans for volume extensions, and so forth. It is understood that you already know all this from basic and advanced lash extension courses. If you need this information, I invite you to sign up for the corresponding course and visit any of my master classes.