- Fast, for volumes and classic
- Not thick (thin) by structure
- Oil and water resistant – unique in the global market!
- Always has a manufacturing date
- Has a detailed instruction in every box
- Latex free, formaldehyde free
- Carbon free in transparent version
- Good for sensitive clients
- Amazing retention – bonding power 50 days
- Doesn’t need any sealants or top coating
- Not tested on animals
- Follows the general requirements for North America and EU
- Downloadable MSDS on a sales page
We’re always glad to add DISTRIBUTORS in different countries!
Contact us FOR DISTRIBUTION RULES
Target users: certified technicians.
Purpose: Classic and Volume.
Fumes: Low. Under any circumstances do not use on opened eyes!
Sensitivity and allergy: good for sensitive clients. Not allowed to use on clients who previously experienced allergic reaction to any eyelash extension glue.
Viscosity: Thin liquid, flexible while curing. Oil and water resistant when cured.
Drying time: average 0.5-1 sec, depends on the room temperature and humidity. Additional chemicals’ presence may speed-up or spoil the glue bond. Beware of such factors as:
– nail or hair technicians’ chemicals around;
– wet or freshly colored hair;
– cigarette smoke, alcohol fumes or their remainders;
– rough perfume etc.
If the glue is too slow, raise humidity and temperature or add Angel Wings glue booster. This way glue will cure instantly and get the best bond.
Storage requirements: t=23°C and lower, dry, dark room. Keep away from direct sunlight. Can be stored in the refrigerator or fridge as-is, no vacuun bottles etc. needed.
Shelf life unopened: up to 15 months from the date on the bottle under perfect storage conditions.
Shelf life opened: up to 3 months under perfect storage/usage conditions. Practice shows it is best to change your glue between 1 and 2 months! Then it may become too fast. With tightly closed lid AW glue can be stored in the fridge between working days.
Recommended drop change: every 10-20 min in hot and (or) humid room up to to 60 min under normal conditions.
MSDS/SDS documents for salon use:see and download here.
Composition specifications: In the glue there’s no rubber (or natural latex), no hydroquinnone, no PMMA, no waters, no oils, no organic components. Pure composition makes it good for sensitive clients. The most allergic component is still Cyanoacrylate, so it is forbidden to use on clients previously experienced allergy to cyanoacrylate.
Do not use a glue pin! It causes the clogging.
No additional coating cealant liquids required after lash set is ready. Cealant qualities already present in the glue composition.
– Do not wipe/rub your eyes. Minimize physical actions towards your lashes. First 24 hrs the bond might be vulnerable for wiping the lashes side to side (pulling, oils or washing will not affect the bond). Washing, eye creams etc are allowed. Washing needs to be made with gentle movements top down by the lid. And then blot gently with a towel.
– Wash every day at least once
– Brush if needed. Preferably top down
– Do not tear out or pull out lashes
– We still do not recommend using any creams around the eyes if a client plans to get refills, because there’s no way to clean well the lashes from oil when there are some extensions present. To get a good bond natural lashes have to be crystal clean before application. If it is impossible for any reason, we would recommend to a technician to wash the lashes with Angel Wings foam and then prime (maybe a few times or even in process).
Measurement tools can show wrong numbers. In one season you may notice glue can be fast at 53% and 23 C and other season can perform the same fast at 35-45% and 20-22 C! It happens all over the world. Be smart and don’t stick to your numbers on temp and humidity level! If you feel glue performs too fast (lashes pop off), do the same as you do when it dries fast – lower your conditions, even if they seem low, and/or use more glue in a bead technique.
If the glue is slow, raise humidity and temperature or add Angel Wings booster. This way glue will cure instantly and get the best bond.
Remember that and you’ll be able to use this glue under any conditions!
Here are the tips list that may help not to get glue clogged:
1) Make sure your glue is fresh
2) Make sure you do it every single time. The most important – THE NOZZLE REQUIRES TO BE CLEANED AFTER EACH DROP! Many people claim they do, but when it’s practice time I stop them many times from closing the glue with no cleansing the nozzle. Just make sure you do. If you do cleanse the nozzle, try to change the tissue/item you use for it so it doesn’t leave any residue.
3) also, ideally to keep the bottle always top up
4) tightly close the bottle every time
5) try not to store glue in the room with high rH% and temperature higher than 28C too much (general precaution)
6) Do not use a glue pin